Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Jul 14, 2010

A parcel straight from New Zealand!

- Hey Poppet it's not for you! Don't you know reading letters that are not for you is rude?!
- Silly human...-said Poppet to himself
- I've heard you!

Today my purchases from our lovely Glenda have safely arrived! I am so happy about having at home so beautiful minies! I love them all! The little potion bottles are absolutely great! The baskets are just incredible fantastic! Dear Glenda has kindly sent me also one of her absolutely stunning mats and oh, what can I say? I admired them for a loooong time! Thank you so so so so much Glenda! Look who thinks the mat is his...;)

And the Poppet-that-Lives-in-Poland wanted to show you the close-up of these beautiful potion bottles. (But why do I have a feeling the photo was not about the bottles?;))

I am really happy the parcel arrived fast and safe as I am thinking lately that my post-office has lost a parcel from Ira and my purchases from Nikki...:( Hope I am wrong..Thank you, thank you, thank you Glenda!!!!

Dzis dotarły do mnie zakupy, które zrobiłam u Glendy :) Miniatury są absolutnie przepięknie i bardzo dokladnie wykonane:) Uwielbiam ksztalt tych buteleczek ze szpiczastym końcem! A koszyki są poprostu fantastyczne! Glenda podarowała mi też jedną ze swoich słynnych mat, które podziwiałam w jej sklepie od dluższego czasu i bardzo chciałam kiedys sobie taką kupić :)Cieszę się, że przesyłka szczęsliwie do mnie dotarła, bo wszystko wskazuje na to, że moja poczta posiała gdzies przesyłkę od Iry i moje ostatnie zakupy od Nikki :( Obym nie miała racji!:(

12 comments:

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

I love the little poppet my Mum calls me Poppet tee hee!

The Old Maid said...

:D Your Mum must be a wise Lady, Kat!:D

Merry Jingle said...

Glendas minies are so wonderful, I'm really glad that her package arrived safe - I really hope that mine and especially Nikki's packages arrive some day :)

Ascension said...

Que preciosidad de botecitos!!!!
Y que guapisimo es tu poppet!!
besitos ascension

The Old Maid said...

Muchas gracias Ascension!
I really really do hope so too Ira.:)

Michelle said...

What wonderful mini's Ewa! Glenda's work is amazing and I so proud to own a few too! :o)))

I hope your parcel's turn up very soon! I've only ever had one parcel go missing (during the ash cloud) part of my commission from Ericka VanHorn. :o(((( Thankfully she had remade the items and are on their way to me.

Michelle xx

jose said...

I love the crystal amphorae for a small work it has given me one you design

Glenda said...

I'm so glad the parcel arrived safely, Ewa, and that you like the minis! :)))

Poppets are very curious, and quite serene at the same time - marvellous companions!!

The Old Maid said...

I am happy to hear your remade items are on their way to you - can't wait to see them Michelle!:) Well, my post-office didn't loose anything so far - althought they once returned my parcel to the sender with a note there is no such address written in Polish!;) But now I don't know what to think about it...Hope they will finally arrive.

The Old Maid said...

They are just perfect Glenda! Thank you from the bottom of my heart once again! :)

Sans! said...

I have the same pretty bottles from dear Glenda and her famous rugs :) . I can imagine how happy you were when you saw them. Were you squealing too with delight ? :) It's been such a great week for you :). All this pretty minis, that wonderful creation you did with the doll and then winning the giveaway in your latest post! Congratz !

I have had a really busy week and I am working over the weekend. This has interrupted my hope to get your minis out by this week. Just one small thing to make and some repacking. Probably late next week out to the post office. Sorry, dearie :).

The Old Maid said...

I did I did Sans!:D Glenda's minies are fab!
No worries about the minies! Send them please when you really have a free time.:D
Yes, on the minies front it is a good week althought I am still waiting for the missing parcels...:(
I am so sorry to read you have to work over the weekend, poor you! Hope you can work shorter during these days?