Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Aug 4, 2013

No magic here...;) Nie ma w tym magii....;)


Oh, I wanted so much to keep you in suspence for a day or two.... Well, I am not a patient girl! 

Anyway I am sorry I will disappoint my great Bloggers who expected a doll or magic here...;)


It's just.....laundry in the backyard....
The dryer was done a long time ago by me. Clothes done now, I even actually SEWN pants and shirt myself, lol!

 
 





I want to add one more thing here, but since it will take some time to arrive I can say: it's done.
Hope you  will like it anyway!


****

Chciałam jeszcze Was przetrzymać przez dzień lub dwa...Ale nie należę do cierpliwych osób.;)
Parę Blogerek obstawiało lalkę lub czary, a tu niespodzianka.... To tylko pranie na podwórku...
Suszarkę zrobiłam już daaawno temu. Ciuchy uszyłam sama. Z moimi zdolnościami do szycia, to naprawdę sukces! ;)
Chcę dodać jeszcze jedną małą rzecz, ale muszę na nią zaczekać. Póki co: gotowe.
Mam nadzieję, że scenka się Wam spodoba!

19 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

You surprised me, Ewa! I never expected laundry, but it's so true-to-life, isn't it? I love little scenes from daily life. You've made this one very realistic and fun--great job! xo Jennifer

World Costume Dolls said...

I love this little diorama. I like the way you give the items a "worn" look. It is so realistic!

Unknown said...

Bardzo interesująca scenka. Zaraz nasuwają mi się pytania, czyje to ubrania i kto je wyprał. Jaka historia za tym wszystkim się kryje? Świetna miniatura.

Sans! said...

A surprise indeed and LOVING it!!!!! I am actually rushing to work but cannot resist telling you what a great job this is and I really love the concept :).

"Laundry In The Backyard" can seriously be a song. :):) If you wanted to keep us in suspense, you have succeeded and if you have wanted to give us a pleasant surprise, you definitely certainly did too:).

Eliana said...

It's quite the master touch! Drying clothes in the backyard is great! ;)
Hugs.

Lotti said...

Oh, wow, this looks so fantastic. The panties are awesome. Fantastic Work.

Lotti :0)

aszeko said...

Kolejne elementy sprawiają, że scenka robi się coraz ciekawsza. A te kalesony są po prostu bombowe :)

carmen said...

lo he seguido desde el prioncipio y es ...factástico!!

Unknown said...

lovely surprise, did not expect this, I love the way you have made the clothes so worn and grubby

Fabiola said...

Fantastic! An original scene.
Bye, Faby

Nagu said...

Świetnie to wyszło, wyższy poziom realizmu :) Też zachwycam się praniem (kalesonami zwłaszcza) - sama zamierzam powiesić jakieś w mojej łazience, więc podglądam ;) No i trawa wyrastająca spomiędzy desek - jak żywa!

Drora's minimundo said...

It's a wonderful realistic scene and worth the waiting and suspense. I love it! Great work!

Hugs, Drora

Marisa said...

what a cute little diorama :)

BiWuBär said...

I totally disagree with you - there IS a lot of magic in that scene! The magic of an artist's hand... and you raised the suspense that Hitchcock would have been proud of you. Wonderful, wonderful work!

Hugs
Birgit

Daydreamer said...

Wow! Ewa! This is an Amazing little scene!!! Is it inside one of your lanterns???? I always look at those and think they would make great mini scenes! I LOVE your laundry on the back porch!!! You have added so many tiny details and I LOVE how you can look into it from so many sides!!! What a Great way to make a Vignette!!!

Sara said...

WOW!! Wonderful fantastic I love your laundry it is realy scene.

Giac said...

Hello Ewa,
That is not a disappointment at all...the clothes rack looks perfect there and brings the scene even more to life.
Big hug,
Giac

Eemaiva said...

Lovely, real-like scene <3

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

I love this scene. So perfect.
Hugs
Wyrna