Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Feb 6, 2010

Close up of my books

A big thank you for my first Followers! I never thought I will have even one! Welcome!:)
I've made better picture of my books with paper pages, so here it is:

At first I thought there are enough books for Severus' office, after all there shoud be a lot of jars in it, but I have just found great jewellery to make some more interesting covers. Nail metal jewellery that is. I really don't know if I would like to have something like that on my own nails, but there is something in saying you never know where you can find anything useful for miniatures ;) I will show you it as soon as my order will finally come to me. Our post office is really working soooo sloooow...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Have you considered using scrapbooking items too? You can get loads of mini items in that kind of craftwork, I would imagine that you can get them in Poland.
Michelle xxxx

The Old Maid said...

Michelle, thank you for the idea! I am looking for miniature items everywhere I can ;)