Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Feb 10, 2010

The door and the window

After months of searching for the right door and the right window I finally realized I need to change the phrase I used for searching from the arch door into...the gothic door. This time I found a proper door and a proper window almost at once!Here they are:




Found them at Bromley craft. The door needs to be remade into one wing door. And the window - well it is "a bit" too big for the dungeon but since I plan there will be the only one window I think it will be fine.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You can also by Gothic shaped doors (smaller or larger) from http://www.miniaturescene.com/index.php/cPath/198
The supplier was having problems with his website, which meant I preferred to email with him with my order (pay via Paypal or cheque).
I'm thinking about changing the front of my Hogwarts...but it's a design challange, because it's a Tudor Coach House and the ceilings etc are low.

Can't wait to see the Potion's Room you build!
Michelle :o)

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Michelle! I didn't know this site, really very useful link!:)

Debbie said...

There is an award over at my blog for you..xx

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Gorgeous gothic features -- thanks, OM and Michelle, for the links!