Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Nov 8, 2014

Time goes by... Czas mija...


Today I am showing to you my new hand made wall clocks. :)


They are in three different styles, but I think they can suit to many mini interiors.



The frames are quite wide but they all will look just great above the fireplace for instance. ;)



They were fun to make and I like the result. ;)


 Can you see little daisies?? :)

I hope you like them too.



(If anyone would be interested they can be bought in my webshop or Etsy.)

***
 Dziś trzy nowe zegary ścienne prosto z mojej Pracowni.
Każdy jest inny, ale wszystkie będą pasować do wnętrz w bardzo wielu stylach. Ramy są dość szerokie,  będą jednak wyglądały idealnie na przykład nad kominkiem. ;)
Przyjemnie się nad nimi pracowało i nawet mi się podobają. ;) Mam nadzieję, że Wam też. :)
Jeśli ktoś byłby nimi zainteresowany, to zapraszam do mojego internetowego SKLEPU.

15 comments:

17-17 said...

Witaj Ewo :-) widzę, że nie marnujesz czasu, a Twoje nowe rzeczy są jak zawsze ciekawe. Zegary są śliczne, podoba mi się zwłaszcza ten w formie kwiatuszka, taki delikatny.
Magda

The grandmommy said...

I like the plastic globe. I have made some, but never figured out that part. Yours look great!

The Old Maid said...

Hi grandmommy, thank you for your comment! The globes are actually made of glass. :)
Hugs
Ewa

BiWuBär said...

Your wall clocks look beautiful and I agree - they will fit with many interiors. The one with the daisies looks like a big flower itself... a time showing flower... *grin* Nice work - as always!

Hugs
Birgit

Plushpussycat said...

Beautiful work, Ewa! Thanks for showing them to us--it's nice to stay in touch! xo Jennifer

Drora's minimundo said...

I love your wall clocks, they are very beautiful.
Hugs, Drora

Pepper said...

The wall clocks look great. I agree, they would suit any interior. Wonderful work =0)

PILAR6373 said...

Realmente bonitos!!! Y desde luego que encajan en cualquier tipo de ambiente!!
Besos.

Ilona said...

Hi Ewa, it's always good to hear of you!
I'm sure that your clocks will fit in many mini interiors, they all look great! And yes, I've seen the tiny daisies, wonderful flowery decorated work :D!!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs, Ilona

Mini Addictions said...

The clocks are beautiful and would be an elegant touch to any mini room.
~Lisa

Daydreamer said...

Hi Ewa! I LOVE your clocks! The one with the Roses is my favorite..... It would look lovely in a Vintage style Kitchen.... I find clocks fascinating!

Maria Ireland said...

Your clocks are all fantastic.Beautiful work.
Hugs Maria

Christel said...

Dear Ewa, Beautiful work as always! I like the black one! Im sure you will have them all sold, and orders for more soon. You are such a great miniaturist! Hope you are having a lovely week so far. My best to you, xoxo Christel

Eliana said...

Your clocks are so beautiful, Ewa! Congrats!
Hugs.

Ewka said...

Piekne sa te zegary!
Jak miło tu do Ciebie znowu zajrzeć :)