Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Mar 18, 2011

Help for Japan - join if you could

So I saw this sentence about the silence on Blogger for Japan today.
Since it is a day for Japan here and Japan is all my life my dream country to visit I decided to post about the auction that one of my Friends from BJDream forum makes. Marti is a very talented young artist, actually the first Ball Jointed Dolls artist in Poland who started to sell her dolls internationally, she also leads Polish BJDream forum. Marti loves Japan and has got many friends there. Not surprisingly she decided to collect financial help for the beautiful country Japan is. Now she is selling one of her dolls - made by her and untill now in her private collection - throught Ebay.
Here is a link to the auction.
And here is a photo of the doll named Palageya Anushka.

The money from the auction will support The Japanese Red Cross.
Please join if you can or tell everyone about it. Thank you.

5 comments:

BiWuBär said...

What a beauty - I keep my fingers crossed she'll receive a fabulous result at the auction.

Have a nice weekend!
Birgit

Daydreamer said...

Thank you for giving that link, Ewa! I wish I could afford to buy her! She is Stunning! Is this the same scale as your doll? I too, am wishing there was more I could do to help Japan.

The Old Maid said...

I wish that too Betsy:)She is 11 cm taller than my boy so she is something inbetween 1/3 and 1/4 dolls.

Unknown said...

Ewa, thank you for posting this! It's a gorgeous doll and it's going to a great cause :-).

Sans! said...

I too love Japan. Always thought if I were not born in Singapore, I would love to be a Japanese ..lol! I was really saddened by what happened but they are a nation of resilient people. So gracious and polite even in times of strife.

It is so good of you to be showing your support this way, Ewa :). I applaud you!