Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Oct 30, 2010

The Detailes part 1

Since there is not much more to do in Snape's office, I am going to show you some detiles you cannot miss there.:) Most of them you've already seen here. The difference is you will see them "on their right places" in the office now. Today is the time for brooms. Yes, that's correct: brooms. I decided to put all the brooms I have there.:) The reason is each of them is very special, both for Snape to use and for me, as they are from bloging Friends.:)
The first one is the first one I got from a very special friend, Ira. I was very lucky to be one of her first give-away's winners and she kindly added this broom to the minis I won.:) Here it is: the aerodynamic wall breaker broom with ostrich feathers....

.... so you underestand he had to have it in his dungeon. ;) I am pretty sure you will see many more minis from Ira here soon.;) Wherever you are and whatever you do, Girl - thank you so much again!
The second broom is also a very special one - you cannot loose it in the night and you can scare someone in the dark too - pretty useful for the Potion Master, don't you think?;)

This pretty "glow in the dark broom" was of course made by Nikki and I am very happy I was able to buy it from her Etsy shop one day, as I truly love all her wonderful miniatures.:) Some more of them you will see here too.:) Thank you, Nikki!
More equally great detiles soon.;)

Ponieważ w gabinecie jest już niewiele do zrobienia zamierzam teraz pokazywać detale, których nie możecie nie zauważyć. Na pierwszy ogień idą miotły. Tak, nie jedna a dwie, bo obie mogą się przydać Severusowi, a dla mnie mają wartosć sentymentalną. Oczywiscie, że już je pokazywałam, ale teraz możecie już zobaczyć je na swoich miejscach w gabinecie. Pierwsza to miotła od Iry. Dostałam ją jako dodatek do wygranej w jej pierwszym give-awayu, a ponieważ jest to miotła aerodynamiczna przebijająca wszystkie mury, na pewno przyda się Snape'owi. ;) Druga to dzieło Nikki. Ta miotła na pewno nie zaginie w ciemnosciach, no i można też w rzeczonych ciemnosciach nią nieźle nastraszyć. ;) Pamiętacie, że swieci się w nocy? ;) Myslę, że miniatury zarówno Iry jak i Nikki zobaczycie w gabinecie jeszcze niejeden raz. ;)

15 comments:

BiWuBär said...

Can't wait for the next part... the presentation of these extraordinary brooms is excellent.

Have a nice weekend!
Birgit

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Lovely brooms Eva! i hope you have heard from Ira and all is well with her. Thank you for sharing.

Happy Halloween ☻
Victoria ♥

Glenda said...

Love the way you have displayed them, Ewa! Ready for a quick getaway!!

Daydreamer said...

Oh, Ewa! Those are beautiful brooms and really neat holders! (In my house the broom is just shoved into the corner! LOL:)It is nice to get a tiny glimpse of the details of Snape's office! I have been wanting to see more for quite a while!

Jennifer Hatt said...

Looks great, I love the brooms!!!

Debbie said...

Love how you've hung the Broom's on the wall..x

Ascension said...

Quedan genial las escobas, seguro que te traeran recuerdos de amigas.
Me encantan esos botecitos, que maravilla tan chiquitines y con esos detallitos tan geniales dentro.
besitos ascension

Michelle said...

The brooms look great on the wall...you can see them better, great idea! :o))

We are getting besieged by treat or treaters, time for a bath soon methinks! lol

Michelle xxx

The Old Maid said...

Thank you Ladies! I promiss to post more of office's photos soon:)

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

I love the way you have the brooms on the stands! WHat a great idea. Looking so marvellous! Kate xxx

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Kate!

Sans! said...

Dearest Ewa, I have missed so many of your posts because I was away. I have read all of them without commenting so as to go through everything quickly. :)

So this is my 1st comment: I think the way you display these wonderful brooms is very novel and effective. Now that I am scratching my head on how to affix shelves permanently and securely on walls. Do you only use glue? How do you fix the broom onto the wood plank? Did you use very small screws. I can't see the details clearly in your pictures :):).

You have really done a great job. I know how difficult it is , at least for me:)

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much, Sans! I thought the brooms are too interesting to put them just in the corner.;) The shelves are glued to the wall, I use Super Fix a kind of all-purpose mount glue. It is the best fixative I could find here.:) The broom from Ira is fixed with the screws - I made a tiny hole and then pushed the screws in the wood and put the broom in them - these are the screws with the circle end - don't know how to describe it in English, I will better make a photo of them if you want. Nikki's broom is just lying on the miniature's hangers. They are fixed by Super Fix to the shelf. Hope you could underestand my explanation.:)

Sans! said...

Yes I understand!:):) Thank you, Ewa!

The Old Maid said...

Not at all Sans :)