Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Jul 26, 2010

A surprise and a premio from Ascension!

As I almost lost all the hope of receiving two missing parcels you know about, I was pretty sure there must be a parcel from Christel waiting for me at my post-office. Imagine my surprise when I got one of missing parcels in my hands there! My last purchases from Nikki finally arrived! I am so happy they arrived safely home!!

The potion bottles are so cool and I had to try the broom at once!:D It IS glowing! LOL!

Thank you so much Nikki!!
As for the envelope - it seems the parcel is in my country and at my post-office since....June.....
So I still have a bit of hope the other missing parcel will find it's way home...and so will Christel's rabbits!;)Keep my fingers crossed....

And this beautiful premio I have got today from dear Ascension! Thank you very very much! I love it! It is such a beautiful award!:D

As I always have a problem with the choosing some of all great blogs I would like to give this beautiful premio to all of you who follow my blog! You all are welcome!:D

Dzis, ku mojemu kompletnemu zaskoczeniu, na mojej poczcie "znalazła się" jedna z dwóch zagubionych przesyłek! Są to moje ostatnie zakupy u Nikki - butelki po eliksirach i swiecąca się w ciemnosciach miotła! Z zapisów na kopercie wynika, że przesyłka przeleżała na mojej poczcie...miesiąc!!! Cóż, skoro jedna z przesyłek się odnalazła pozostaje mieć nadzieję, że znajdzie się i druga oraz, że żadna inna już nie zaginie - trzymajcie kciuki bardzo proszę. :) A druga niezmiernie miła sprawa to wirtualna nagroda, którą otrzymałam od Ascension. Piękna prawda? Ponieważ zawsze mam problem z wyróżenieniem paru blogów z posród tylu fantasycznych więc chciałabym ją wręczyć każdemu z Was, Obserwatorów. Jesli tylko komus się podoba to bardzo proszę się "częstować"!;)

13 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

So gald the parcel finally arrive. Hope the other one gets to you too and soon.
If you put the broom under lighting for a few mins it will glow even more. The bristles glow too!
Nikki xxx

Fiver said...

I love those glowing witch brooms! I hope you get your other packages soon. It's always kind of scary shipping (and buying) internationally with such a long way for a package to travel. Fortunately, at least in my experience, the packages usually arrive ...eventually.

The Old Maid said...

I am happy too Nikki!:D I know I have to keep the broom a bit longer under the light but I just had to try it at once ;)

The Old Maid said...

I hope so too Kristy.:) I am always a bit unsure if everything comes to me ;)Keep my fingers crossed for all the packages, always ;D

Catherine said...

i just love Nikki's work. I am not a witch & wizard collector in miniature but I always go to see what she is doing. She is so talented and the things she makes are always fascinating.
Congratulations on your award. :-)

Michelle said...

I have to admit I haven't tried my glowing broom yet! lol Wonderful buys Ewa! :o))

I hope your parcels DO arrive, I know how it feels to have one go missing. :o(((

Michelle xxx

BiWuBär said...

What a relief it must be that Nikki's parcel arrived at last - it would have been a terrible loss otherwise... Her work is fantastic.

Greetings
Birgit

Sans! said...

My parcel may be the next one...hopefully not late because I don't know what would happen to the Chinese herbs if they are not taken out of the box for months!!!!!! :)

These purchases are well worth waiting for, Ewa :).

The Old Maid said...

Thank you, Ladies! Nikki's minis are just great! Sans, I do hope your parcel will arrive safely and fast.;)

Merry Jingle said...

Oh, I'm SO happy that Nikki's package arrived! You must be so reliefed :) And now there's some hope that my package will arrive also at some point :)

The Old Maid said...

I am still counting on it Ira!:)

Ascension said...

Me encanta el trabajo de Nikki, esa escoba que brilla en la oscuridad es una maravilla y los botes me encantan.
besitos ascension

Woolytales Miniatures said...

How frustrating to have package lost .... I am glad it arrived safely for you!!! Thaye are wonderful,Smiles,P.