Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Jul 10, 2010

The seatings

Here are the seatings for the office. I collected quite a lot of them and I am not sure if I use them all, as there is not much free space left when I put two tables there.:) Anyway here they are.

And two armchairs.

I love their shape. Unfortunately one of them is not quite perfectly made - that is why it is standing turned back. ;) I wrote to the shop about it, but they didn't answer at all, and since now their shipping costs are wayyyyy too expensive I am not going to buy anything more from them. ;)
Anyway I am working on all the chairs right now, so soon you will see them looking much different than here. ;)

Dzis nieco o krzesłach, które udało mi się zebrać do gabinetu. Całkiem ich sporo i szczerze pisząc nie wiem czy je wszystkie wykorzystam, bo po wstawieniu dwóch stołów robi się dosyć mało miejsca. Bardzo lubię kształt foteli, niestety jeden z nich dotarł do mnie w stanie nie bardzo podobnym do pierwszego stąd stoi tyłem na zdjęciu.;) Napisałam do sklepu o uszkodzeniu fotela, ale nie uzyskałam żadnej odpowiedzi. Może to i lepiej, bo koszty przesyłki są tam obecnie horrendalne i po prostu i tak nie będę tam więcej kupować. ;)W każdym razie pracuję teraz nad tymi wszystkimi meblami, więc za chwilę już nie będą wyglądać tak jak na zdjęciach powyżej. ;)

18 comments:

jose said...

I love the armchairs very good colecion

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Jose! And welcome to my blog! It is great to have you here! :)

Merry Jingle said...

Fab! I especially love the one with armrests in the first picture! And that's not too good customer service, but it seems to be the trend these days...

Have a great Sunday :)

Minnie Kitchen said...

Can't wait to see them in the house!

Michelle said...

Great chairs Ewa, I know where the first one on the left (first picture is from). :o)

The wing backed chairs are my favourite though, imperfections and all! :o))

'If' the company is who I think it is, they are usually very efficient and I've had no problems at all if I've had something broken, so it may be worth while waiting a tad longer or email again. I rang them though.

I'm now waiting to see what you do to them all!

Michelle xx

Margaret said...

I will wait and see what you do with them, I love makovers!

May said...

¡Cuantas sillas y sillones!
Es una pena que te haya llegado uno de los sillones roto. Aunque los gastos de envio sean caros, la tienda deberia hacerse cargo de el cambio
Besitos, May

Unknown said...

Wow, lovely chairs! You have a very, very nice blog!

Ingerid, www.miniatyrer.blogg.no

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much dear Ladies!Michelle guess we make shopping in the same shop;D
May, very true! But what can I do more about it?:)
Ingerid you have a beautiful blog too!:D

Ascension said...

Que pena que te haya llegado uno roto.
Pero supongo que la tienda se tendria que hacer cargo.
Espero que se solucione.
besitos ascension

Glenda said...

Good furniture! If you are stuck with a not-perfect chair, you could maybe hang a professor's robe over it?

Victoria said...

Can't wait to see how you use them! I loved the left one on the first photo.

The Old Maid said...

Hey Victoria - that's my favourite one too!;)
Thank you so much for the idea Glenda! I will see what I'll do with it.Probably will put it front to fireplace;D

PAKY said...

Wonderful chairs! what a shame that one of the chairs come broken, I want to be able to repair it!

Daydreamer said...

Lovely Chairs Ewa! I like the tall armchairs best too. They are a bit dark and gloomy looking, but still look grand! Just right for Snape's room! I am looking forward to seeing how you transform them all!

Alienora said...

Ewa a gdzie kupowałas to feralne krzesełko?
Fajny zbiorek:))))

The Old Maid said...

Witaj Zosiu! Dawno Cię w bloglandzie nie było!:)Ten fotel kupowałam w spminiatures ale to było dobre parę lat temu jak koszty przesyłki były jeszcze "normalne", a nie z kosmosu wzięte.;)

The Old Maid said...

Muchas gracias Paky! You are a very very kind person:D