Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



May 31, 2010

Chinese medicine


Today in the morning - well it was a morning in Poland ;) - Sans and me were talking about jars and ingredients. She kindly advised me to look in the net for the Chinese Medicine jars to get inspired. I did. Look what I found:)







I love this interior from the top photo! It is so elegant. Poor animals! Still it is hard not to be inspired:) Thank you so much Sans!

6 comments:

Merry Jingle said...

Those pics are amazing, I love the shop and the medicine looks fab, but I wouldn't want to be medicated by it :D

Sans! said...

O yes! Familiar :):). I wouldn't say it before but I must say now I love the last pic :):). Poor turtles & sea-horses. Sometimes I think we Chinese are single handedly responsible for the extinction of many species! :(

The Old Maid said...

As Sans just wrote in another post - it does work Ira :) But I underestand you completely :)

The Old Maid said...

Sans it is true - the photos are great! But you know, you are not the only nation to do it I am affraid.

Ascension said...

Unas fotos geniales, para sacar ideas!!
besitos ascension

The Old Maid said...

They are Ascension! :)