Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Mar 20, 2010

The next lot of jars, the lamp, the fireplace etc.

Today I am showing to you the next lot of jars and bottles I have collected so far for my project:
These bottles above are collected by my (almost) whole family for me:) The glass jars are after some SPA fluid from one of the cosmetic companies that sells its' products by travelling agents. The taller bottles are perfume bottles and the white cans are after some medicines. As you all can see I haven't done anything with them except for collecting:) I need to remove the signs, so if anyone knows how to remove them from the glass jars I will be verry happy to learn it!:) Below the "phials" and the "vinaigrettes" I made myself, of beads and metal jewelery parts (the ones from my last post) :) I really like them!:)
And here are the next lamp and the fireplace I bought at Emporium. On this photo they are lying on the board, that's going to be the base of the office.
The reason why I have chosen this one fireplace over the others, is its' height. It measures 153mm of height, so it is a perfect one for Remus Lupin to come to Severus' office usig Floo powder without any problems and efforts.;)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your bottle collection is ever growing! Try a wire brush or pad and scrub hard (with soap, etc) to remove the painted label. I love the bottles you have made, they are so different! I can't wait to see the office!! :o))

Michelle xx

The Old Maid said...

Thank you Michelle, I will surely try to remove the labels as you suggested! Thanks again!:)