Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Mar 22, 2010

The Metal Nail Jewelery

Remember? I mentioned this kind of nail jewelery some posts ago. Here is what I made of it.
Here are more details. The Flame Book part I ;) The Flame Book part II :)
The Snake Book ;)
And some magic book
The last one is definately not going to be in Severus' office - I think he would get sick if he saw all these flowers.... Can you read the name of the city? If not then I better write it;) The title of the book is "Paris" :)

3 comments:

dora said...

Realmente, le han quedado muy bonitos, felicidades.
Un abrazo Carmen

Crafts From The Stash said...

I am loving these books. Its a great idea using nail art to decorate them. Thank you so much for sharing.
Debie xxxxxxxx

Alienora said...

Great job Ewa!