Again the sun was shining on the sky through the whole day and I - instead of going for a long walk - was sorting the bricks, preparing next lots of cement, putting it and bricks in the rows and checking if they - the rows - are straight. At the end of the day I practically finished building the walls up and here you can see the effect.
As you can see there is a gap where the fireplace is - I didn't want to have a straight wall there and left the gap for the next day as I finally would find out the idea how to finish it. First I was thinking about airdrying clay but I was left with the number of bricks that have different shapes than rectangle and started to think how to use them.
You can also notice I didn't use all parts of the window and one part on the photo is laying away. The reason is simple: the bricks are a bit too thick comparing to the "thickness" of the window and there would be a gap between these sides if I tried to build them both in. So I might use this free part in future in some other project. Welcome to the Snape's- almost-ready-office!:) Come inside! I'll show you around!
Making Dollhouse Miniature Cupcakes Here
1 week ago