Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Aug 10, 2013

Modern furniture and a piece of news.;) Nowoczesne miniatury i jeszcze coś. ;)


Look what I've found in one of our stores.:)


The doll that shows this modern couch is my first ever 1/12 scale doll from Lego I bought long long time ago and now she was quite useful with checking the size of furniture. So the lip-couch is 1/12 scale seems to be quite comfy, although it's not a soft fabric.


Actually it is a stand for a tea light, lol! And it costs around 2 dollars.;)



Here is another find. Much too big not even in 1/12 scale.....



....but who wouldn't like to get rest like that? ;)


It's also too big for P'Nilli who is a bit bigger. Maybe it's around Barbie scale? Not sure where I will use it so I can as well give it away if someone would be interested. :)



And last news for today.:)


Yup, the vernissage - one day exhibition - of my works. Before you get too excited about it I would like to explain that it is very small art gallery and very very local as it is placed in my district, not relly often visited, so it's really not a big deal...  But of course you all are very much welcome!


***

Parę nowości. Najpierw te znalezione w .... Empiku.:)

Sofa usta całkiem nieźle pasuje do skali 1/12 - moja lego lalka ma dokładnie 14 cm i spokojnie i wygodnie się na niej mieści. No okej, nie wiem czy wygodnie, bo to... porcelanowy świecznik jest, ale wygląda fajnie. Koszt ok 6,00zł.

Fotel, jak widać jest sporo większy, może się nada do Barbie? Koszt ok 10,00zł. Póki co jeszcze nie wiem gdzie znajdzie swoje zastosowanie, ale bardzo podobał mi się kolor.;)

I ostatnia wiadomość.:)


To bardzo lokalna galeria więc pewnie to nic wielkiego, ale dla mnie to i tak spore osiągnięcie. Zapraszam serdecznie! :)

15 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

The lips couch looks a 12" scale. Great find.
You can get armchairs in various forms here which are meant as a rest for mobile phones. I am always dissapointed they don't make them smaller.
Hugs, Drora

aszeko said...

Gratuluję wernisażu!
A o fotelu czytałam na Dolls Forum - forumowicze kupowali go właśnie np. dla Barbie czy Liv.

17-17 said...

Gratuluję Ewa! wernisaż to JEST coś wielkiego, bardzo się cieszę i choć obiecać w tej chwili nie mogę, mam nadzieję, że uda mi się dotrzeć:)
foteliki zabawne, chyba wolę zielony, może dlatego, że P'Nilli wygląda na nim tak uroczo.

sognatriceabordo said...

Amazing! I love them

Josje said...

A small art gallery is a fitting place to have a miniature vernissage ;-) I hope you have a wonderful and successful day. Have fun!

BiWuBär said...

Congrats! A vernissage - that's exciting news, I'll keep my fingers crossed a lot of visitors will find their way to you. And of course congratulations for your gorgeous finds. That lips-sofa is perfect in scale and a true eye-catcher, and the green one... hmmmm, when you add one, two, three, four cushions it will be perfect for P'Nilli and her teddy... ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

Plushpussycat said...

Fun finds, Ewa! Congratulations on your upcoming art exhibition. I am very excited for you! I wish I could be there to see it in person. xo Jennifer

Sans! said...

I wish I could be there to celebrate your exhibition with you, Ewalina ! You need to have twice the fun to make up for me ;p! And break a coconut for good luck the Hindu style :).

That lip chair is a great buy and your doll just reminded me of a bunch I have that I really should give away because I don't think I will ever use them unless as some kind of mannequins ...:)

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Congratulations and good luck with your upcoming art exhibition, I wish we could all be there.
Good find, it's always exciting when you stumble across fun and cheap finds.
Hugs
Wyrna

Unknown said...

Gratuluję wernisażu! Dlaczego Gdynia jest tak daleko? Jeśli nie uda mi się dotrzeć, liczę na małe sprawozdanie i zdjęcia tutaj :). Trzymam kciuki.

Unknown said...

Krzesło super, pewnie bardziej coś pod moją różową pannę:P Ja zauważyłam, że często dodatki wszelkiej maści można znaleźć w najmniej spodziewanym miejscu:))
Gratuluję vernisażu, mały nie mały ale zawsze miło:) Szkoda, że nie mieszkam bliżej bo na pewno z chęcią bym przyszła. Pozdrawiam

Daydreamer said...

Congratulations Ewa! Your Exhibition is a fitting Tribute to your works!!! I hope you enjoy the day!
And the "lips" chair is a Great find!!! (But I would never know where to use it... do you have plans Ewa???)

Giac said...

Hello Ewa,
That is a big deal. I think it is wonderful that people will be able to see your wonderful work! I wish I could be there!
The chairs are lovely, great find. Maybe the one that is too big can be used in a fantasy setting, like when Alice shrinks after drinking the bottle on the table in Alice in Wonderland.
Big hug,
Giac

Eliana said...

Fantastic modern chairs! ;)
Hugs.

CinnamonCat said...

"W 1930 roku Salvador Dali zaprojektował mebel, który miał przypominać usta Meai West. Wówczas wyprodukowano tylko pięć sof według projektu artysty" i pomyśleć, że tobie udało się ja upolować za 6 zł :D.