Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Apr 5, 2012

Spoiled rotten! Rozpuszczona jak dziadowski bicz!

Although the best for me was to meet sweet Sans! face to face, I cannot forget to thank all these wonderful Ladies that spoiled me rotten.:)( I was feeling like a child during Christmas Eve!!)............................................................................................ Your gifts are very special for me because you didn’t need to think of me while Sans! was travelling to your places. I value your Friendship and Generosity very much!.......................................................................................... First of all I was spoiled rotten by Sans! herself. She brought so many things, I couldn’t believe it!
To my surprise not everyone of them were miniatures!
She even bought this wonderful egg cozy from Rosanna, whose work and patience I admire all the time! This is really a marvel to me!
And brought sweets from Spain and from my dear dear Friend, Brigit!!!!
I have to admit I was in shock when Sans! emailed me she was bringing a gift from Cindy for me!!! I was stunt to see it. Even more to have her splendid miniatures in my hands. And gosh!!! I never ever suspected how teeny tiny these cakes and fish are!!! And the tea bags!!!! Thank you, Cindy for thinking of me!!!!
The last but not least was a gift from someone I admire from the first time I joined Blogger: Eva. The books are AMAZING! Don’t know how she made these patterns but my Dad was suspecting some of them are made of sesame seeds. LOL!
Dear Ladies: Sans, Brigit, Cindy, Eva and Rosanna!!!!.............................................................................. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of me, for your generous hearts and talented hands and most of all for your Friendship! I am so honored to know such wonderful Ladies and own their fantastic miniatures!! Thank you!!! And I do hope one day we will meet face to face!:)........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Choć najważniejszym wydarzeniem był dla mnie przyjazd Sans! do Polski, nie mogę zapomnieć o specjalnych podziękowaniach dla Bloggerek, które były tak miłe i przy okazji jej pobytu u nich postanowiły mi przekazać wspaniałe prezenty! Zupełnie nieoczekiwanie dla mnie samej stałam się posiadaczką wspaniałych miniatur Dziewczyn, które podziwiałam od dawna! Dziękuję więc z całego serca kochanym: Sans, Brigit, Cindy, Evie i Rosannie! Mam nadzieję, że będzie nam dane się kiedyś spotkać.:)

24 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Gorgeous gifts. Treasures to cherish.
Sans' was a grand visit which we all followed with interest and sympathy.
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Drora! I too was following her trip with great interest!:)
Hugs

Fabiola said...

Very nice gifts.
Bye Faby

Eva said...

Dear Ewa!!!
Susan is always very generous :)
You have the most prettiest gifts.
I am happy that you like the books and tell your father...not sesame seeds ☺ just polymer clay. If one day we meet each other I will show you how to do them!! Very easy!!
Un beso

The Old Maid said...

Thank you Faby! They are VERY nice! :D
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

Ohhh! I do hope we will meet, dear Eva!:)
I would be more than happy to see how you make your beautiful miniatures!
Thank you sooo much once again for these fabulous books!!
Hugs and kisses!

Gill said...

Lucky you! Such beautiful and thoughtful gifts! Gill x

Maria Ireland said...

Congratulations on all your wonderful gifts. Enjoy these beautiful treasures. Such wonderful memories to go with them.
Hugs Maria

The Old Maid said...

Thank you, Gill! I really still feel spoiled now!LOL!
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Maria! And yes! You are so right about memories going with these treasures.:)
Hugs

BiWuBär said...

So many lovely presents - but you deserve each and every one and even many more for being such a lovely blogfriend... ;O) I wish you loads of fun with all these treasures... which have a smile included because you will remember who gave them to you everytime you'll look at them.

Greetings
Birgit (who really had to grin about Eva's comment saying it would be easy to make those beautiful books - yes, I truly beieve it's easy for HER *LOL*)

Daydreamer said...

Oh My! What Treasures you have received! I can't wait to see how you will put them all to use...! Lucky You! :)

The Old Maid said...

Brigit, I am not surprised... I did that too reading how easy it is made.LOL!:)
Thank you so much for your sweet gift!
Hugs and kisses

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Betsy!!

Plushpussycat said...

Yes, you WERE spoiled rotten (only I'm sure you are as sweet as ever!)! What wonderful gifts! Enjoy your precious treasures! :-) Jennifer

The Old Maid said...

Hahaha! O.K. I am trying to be still sweet.LOL! Thank you Jennifer!
Hugs

Sans! said...

I really felt like a postwoman :):).

I think I nearly broke my arm carrying all your gifts ....heh heh kidding of course.

The Old Maid said...

Hahahaha!!! Sans!!!!So sorry!! But I am sooo happy.:D Of course the reason is that we've met!!!!:)

Jollie said...

They are all wonderful gifts it is great to see that they spoiled you sooo much lol!! Enjoy them dear!

Hugs Jollie

Ilona said...

Hi Ewa, you recieved suc wonderful and many gifts! But you are also a very kind blogfriends, so you deserved these gifts!! I also followed the European trip of Rosanna and Sans! by reading the blogs of everyone when I got some time.
Happy Easter to you and your family, hugs, Ilona

The Old Maid said...

Thank you Jollie! I do!!
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

Thank you Ilona! Happy Easter to you!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Your gifts are all so beautiful. Enjoy. I think, that the time together with your friends are the best from all gifts.
Hugs from Craftland

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Craftland! You are so right!
Hugs