Feb 16, 2013
I think so. Well, I hope so anyway. For now I am quite pleased with all the changes so maybe this is her final look.;)
As you may remember sometime ago I decided to change her make-up . While doing that I completely destroyed her flower hair decoration. Truth is these tiny dry real flowers had no stems at all and just one not careful touch made them falling apart... I left the doll with her "broken" flowers for sometime but I was still thinking of Sans comment about dry flowers..;) I looked through my stash and found out I still had a few of these whole flowers left. I didn't want them to fall apart again so I thought about a fabric band with the flowers on.
Thinking they would last longer as full flowers I used bit of clear nail polish. But except for giving them a look of fake flowers I didn't make them stronger. At one moment the doll decided to collapse and a few petals were gone...good I had a few more in a box.
When I was gluing the petals again I thought the band had too big gaps between flowers. So I added two of very delicate dry plant's parts - twigs maybe? At the beginning I added two - one on each side but then I got carried away and this is why you see so many of the twigs among flowers.;)
I had to change her bouquet as the pink roses didn't match the flowers in her hair. The dress is just at it was more than two years ago. I only added a veil to it.:)
Let me also thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the comments to my last post! They made me feel better and wanting to re-build Snape's Office one day.:) Thank you so much!
Chyba ją całkiem już skończyłam. Po zmianie makijażu, przy którym zniszczyłam jej ozdoby we włosach, postanowiłam naprawić szkody. Na szczęście znalazłam jeszcze takie same kwiatki i tym razem zrobiłam jej opaskę we włosach a do niej przykleiłam kwiatki. Szczerze pisząc nie na wiele to się zdało, bo gdy mi się panna przewróciła i z nowych kwiatków odpadło parę płatków.:( Dobrze, że jeszcze miałam parę w zapasie. Suche "gałązki" zapełniły przerwy pomiędzy kwiatkami. Dodałam też welon i zmieniłam bukiet na bardziej pasujący do kwiatów we włosach