Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Oct 12, 2010

An unexpected gift:)

Sometime ago I shared a few of my mini supplies with my blogging and Dollplaza's forum friend, Anais. I always admire her for making her own dolls and beautiful crochet miniatures. As I can't crochet myself, my admiration to her clothes, pillows, beddings or napkins grows with every item she makes ;) I guess she knows about it quite well.:) Today I received an unexpected gift (or gifts to be specific ;)) from her, full of her beautiful crocheted minis! Just look at that!



I love everything! The book (that opens to reveal a secret) and jars will of course be placed in Snape's office :) The beautiful little napkins, hat, dress and beddings not to mention cute teddybear will surely find their homes in my future projects.:)
Thank you Anais with all my heart for your generosity!! I am pretty sure it was not our last swap ;)

Zupełnie się nie spodziewałam dzisiejszej niespodzianki od Anais. Wyobraźcie sobie więc moje zaskoczenie, gdy odebrałam na poczcie grubiutki list z Jej adresem na kopercie. Anais dobrze wie, że szalenie podobają mi się Jej szydełkowe cudeńka i zechciała się ze mną nimi podzielić. W ogóle się nie spodziewałam tylu slicznych miniaturek i do tego wykonanych przez samą Anais! Absolutnie urzekły mnie serwetki, ciuszki i mis.:) Miniaturowa książka ukrywa sekrety w swoim wnętrzu. Ona wraz ze słoiczkami trafi do gabinetu Severusa, a reszta cudownosci na pewno znajdzie miejsce w kolejnych moich projektach.
Anais niniejszym dziękuję Ci z całego serca za te cudnej urody miniaturki, cenię je tym bardziej, że jest to dzieło Twoich własnych rąk.:)

11 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fabulous surprise, Love the little Teddy..xxx

Ascension said...

Que maravillosos regalos, son una preciosidad.
Yo no se hacer punto y estos trabajos me parecen dificilisimos.
Enhorabuena!!!!
besitos ascension

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Debbie! I too love him :)

The Old Maid said...

Ascension I think the same way:) That's why I am so happy to get these :) Besitos!

cockerina said...

work with the crochet hook is very difficult and laborious, so cheers to your friend, all that you have received is very valuable!

on my blog I am organizing an international swap, Christmas-themed.
you like to participate? Come read my blog!
thanks!
Caterina

May said...

Que maravillosa sorpresa.
Son una preciosidad.
Besitos, May

BiWuBär said...

Wow, what a generous lady - and extremly talented. I too admire people who are able to crochet, her minis are adorable. And isn't it kind of funny - your missing some parcels but you get this wonderful surprise parcel. May be some kind of balance... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

What a wonderful friend you have. Very beautiful.

Victoria ♥

Sans! said...

I too admire all who can crochet! Those are truly lovely gifts. The teddy bear looks like Mr Bean's except nicer :):)

The Old Maid said...

Thank you Ladies! :)
Brigit I have never thought about it as you do but hmm you might be right ;)
Sans - I thought about the teddy bear the same way LOL ;D

anais said...

thank you :))