Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Dec 15, 2012

This or That... To i tamto...


I know I've been a bad blogger lately. Of course I try to have the time to read and comment your fantastic posts but over here....Well, you can see it yourself...

Wish I could promise I will be a better one but all I can promise is "soon" - which not exactly may mean "in a couple of days", lol!

Anyway I thought I'll let you know three of my Girls of the Month have found a new home! Actually really one house! So I am glad they all are living in the same place! Here are two of them in their new home. Photos courtesy of their new Owner.:)




In hope of getting a few customer over here I dared to prepare an announcement...
So this is my very first and ever advertisement published in our local newspaper this weekend.




Please don't forget about the Lottery! You still can win this little shop! :)



Tak, wiem,ostatnio jestem strasznie złym bloggerem. Na pocieszenie mogę tylko dodać, że choć nic nie piszę, to staram się być na bieżąco z Waszymi postami i komentarzami. Mogę tylko obiecać, że "wkrótce" się "postaram" poprawić. W każdym razie w tym krótkim wpisie chciałam się pochwalić, że moje 3 Dziewczyny Miesiąca znalazły jeden wspólny nowy dom - fotki dzięki uprzejmości nowego Właściciela - i że w nadziei znalezienia choć kilku Klientów z okolicy ośmieliłam się przygotować ogłoszenie do lokalnej prasy.;) No i przypominam o Loterii! Wciąż możecie wygrać sklepik! :)

32 comments:

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Fantásticas las dos, son una maravilla, las dueñas estarán muy felices, feliz fin de semana:)

Plushpussycat said...

Your dolls are gorgeous and look fantastic in their new home. Congratulations on your sales! xo Jennifer

Drora's minimundo said...

Beautiful dolls, elegant and well dressed. No wonder they found this gorgeous home. Congratulations on your sale. May there be many more soon.
The newspaper announcement looks great. It calls attention.

Hugs, Drora

Maria Ireland said...

Your dolls are very beautiful. They look perfect in their new homes.
Hugs Maria

BiWuBär said...

That's really good news - congrats on this fantastic purchase. And so good they came together in a new loving home! And wow, what a great advertisement - I keep my fingers crossed it will bring you many customers.

Hugs
Birgit

Daydreamer said...

Oh, how Beautiful!!! They look Just Perfectly at home in their new "Home"!!!
I am so excited for you that they are together .... and the place looks very beautiful!

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Love the dolls! I am so happy for you that your shop is doing well.

Big Hugs,
Victoria

Ilona said...

Hi Ewa. Your gorgeous dolls are sold?? How FANTASTIC is that!! Congratulations, dear, hopefully there will be soon more sales...!
Hugs, Ilona

Eliana said...

What a lucky owner! Having these beautiful girls is bliss. ;)
Hugs

Giac said...

Hello Ewa,
Your dolls are just breathtaking! I love them. they look so well done and the costumes are beautiful. I hope the add brings you a lot of wwork.
Big hug,
Giac

Tere (teviro) said...

Que maravillas, estan las dos preciosas.
Besitos.

maria l. said...

Te deseo un feliz 2013.
Mucha suerte, muchos proyectos, mucho afecto

Ascension said...

Seguro que sus nuevas dueñas estan muy contentas, porque son preciosas!!!
Una buena idea lo del anuncio, seguro que tendras suerte porque te la mereces.
besitos ascension

Sans! said...

Like all the rest, I am really really really happy for you that your dolls have gone to a good home :):):). I cherish your furniture and I know your dolls will be even more loved. The dolls are gorgeous! They look so pretty in the house and if I may add, really add the "life" in an already beautiful home. Whoever picked them have great taste!

rosanna said...

Ewa, I am late at reading your blog but, as you so properly said,soon doesn't always mean fast :o(
I am so glad for your sales and I think that an ad is at the same time a bold and clever idea! we say that ads are the soul of business and it is true: you must make yorselves known at first and then your work will talk for you.
Best wishes and a big hug from someone who has never met you but who wishes she will.
Ro

Unknown said...

Gratuluję!! No i super, że odwazyłaś się na ogłoszenie w gazecie!!:)Powodzenia!!:)

The Old Maid said...

Gracias Contrastes-Rosa M!

The Old Maid said...

Thank you Jennifer!
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

Thank you dear Drora! I do hope for that too!
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

I think so too Maria! :) Thank you!
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

Please do that dearest Brigit! I need them lol!
Hugs and kisses

The Old Maid said...

Me too Betsy!
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

Thank you Victoria!
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

I do hope so too Ilona! Thank you very much!
Hugs

The Old Maid said...

Still keeping my fingers crossed for it.lol! Thank you Giac!
Big hug

The Old Maid said...

Gracias Teviro!

The Old Maid said...

The same to you MariaI!
hugs

The Old Maid said...

Muchisimas gracias Ascension!
Besos

The Old Maid said...

:D Thank you so much dear Sam! I do think the same about their new hom.:)
Hugs and kisses

The Old Maid said...

Dear Ro - I cherish what you've written! Thank you very very much! And I do hope we will meet one day face to face.:)
Hugs and kisses

The Old Maid said...

Nie-dziękuję Efa!
Uściski

The Old Maid said...

Thank you sooooo much Eliana!
hugs