Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Jun 25, 2010

Nighty night

I took these photos some time ago. It was night and I turned the lights off leaving just a small lamp on. I was sitting in front of the office reading something - most probably one of the HP books ;) - I rose my head and saw this. I just liked the light there:) So here they are.:)

Od dzis dodaję notki po polsku:) Fotki zrobiłam pewnego wieczoru, gdy wyłączywszy główną lampę, czytałam sobie jedną z częsci HP przy nocnej lampce. Czytałam siedząc na przeciwko gabinetu. W pewnej chwili podniosłam głowę i zobaczyłam to. Bardzo spodobało mi się to swiatło w gabinecie....

10 comments:

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Oh, I love this, Ira, especially the second one. It looks so very real! I love the glints of the gold in darkness :)

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Sorry, Ewa, I called you Ira by mistake :) I DO know who you are, my dear!

Merry Jingle said...

It looks fabulous, you know me and dark interiors :D

Ascension said...

Unas fotos magnificas, ideales para fondo de una escena en mini!!!!!
besitos ascension

May said...

Me gusta mucho el efecto conseguido.
Besitos, May

The Old Maid said...

Nina :D hahaha! No worries!I love it too! THank you so much!:)

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Ira! You know I like your dark interiors too!:)

The Old Maid said...

Muchismas gracias Ascension e May!!!

Glenda said...

Ewa, what wonderful photos!! I love them!!

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much Glenda!:D