That just means my first trials with the air drying clay. I have to admit I am somehow affraid of using a clay although I love the things, specially minis made of all sorts of clays:) Still it was an interesting experience. I started with some medieval pottery but the result was just a disaster ;) Still I didn't give in yet. I've heard so many times about the shrinkage of this clay which made me very happy because I was thinking it will be perfect for jar's fulfillment. But it appears my clay just doesn't shrink at all or not much really. Or - and most probably - I made the minis too big so the clay couldn't just shrink THAT much;) So here they are: a fish
A frog or I should say Neville's toad (finally killed by his potions'skills;)) in a Douglas sample container as it was too fat for Avon's jar;)
And a snake which didn't shrink at all that's why it looks so strange and doesn't look like a snake at all.
I made a pair of ears and three tadpoles too but don't know yet if I will use them somewhere in the office :) I think I might give a try to that clay one day:)
Making Dollhouse Miniature Cupcakes Here
1 week ago