Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Mar 23, 2016

I am in love! Zakochałam się!


How could I not be?



I love RL orchids, I had and have a few home (with different results).  Particularly I am fond of slipper orchids and their different and beautiful flowers. So naturally I too love all miniature orchids, I cherish the beautiful gifts from Sans and the prettiest phalenopsis from Ilona and these I bought earlier I like too. ;) And I have been in love with Edi's orchids since a long time.




And how could I not be in love with this slipper orchid which  is a gift from this fabulous Artist and a great Person too. Safely arrived from so far away. Thank you sooooo much Edi!!



My Artists' orchids little collection. ;)


I hope to post another post tomorrow, this time not about flowers. ;)

***
Dostałam przepiękny prezent od niezwykle utalentowanej Artystki. Koniecznie obejrzyjcie jej prace. Nie macie pojęcia jak maleńki i delikatny jest ten storczyk. Cudo!

Jutro mam nadzieję napisać kolejny post, tym razem nie o kwiatach. ;)

12 comments:

17-17 said...

Gratuluję Ci tej pięknej kolekcji storczyków, oj, masz co podziwiać. Wszystkie są tak delikatne i do tego realistyczne. Myślę, że chyba kwiaty są najtrudniejsze do odwzorowania w miniaturze, mam na myśli te do złudzenia przypominające prawdziwe.

Unknown said...

Boże jaki on piękny!!! :) Masz cudowną kolekcję.

The Old Maid said...

Ania, brakuje mi do kolekcji Twojego. :)

rosanna said...

Absolutely lovely
Hugs from a orchid killer, I always manage to kill them ... or they suicide ....
Ro

Daydreamer said...

OOOOHH, Ewa, it is Gorgeous!!! I have a few orchids in my RL house, and once had some rare Lady Slipper Orchids in my garden... (my Father-in-law grew them) and your mini ones look SOOO real!!!! I think it is wonderful that you have a mini collection of them.... they are absolutely Stunning!!!
I can't wait to see more!

Ilona said...

Wow, Ewa, this lady's slipper orchid is a true beauty, what a wonderfully made plant :D!! You already have quite a selection of these wonderful plants, so enjoy your newest orchid!
Thanks for sharing the link to everyone ;)!
Warm hugs, Ilona

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations! A fabulous collection of orchids from very talented flower artists. Enjoy all.
Hugs, Drora

Giac said...

Hello Ewa,
They are all so beautiful.
Big hug
Giac

Maria Ireland said...

Your orchids are all gorgeous.
Hugs Maria

Unknown said...

Przepiękne storczyki. Podziwiam taką dokładność i precyzję. Cudowny prezent.
Cieszę się też ogromnie, że po tak długiej przerwie mogłam znowu zawitać na Twojej stronie.
Pozdrawiam cieplutko :)

BiWuBär said...

I'm still laughing about Ro's comment... *LOL* Usually I kill all blooming indoor plants too (or they commit suicide... *gulp*) but phalaenopsis orchids manage to survive around here - which makes me simply love those wonderful flowers who are as brave as they are beautiful... Chapeau for your wonderful collection - true artist work for sure... and easy to see why you are in love! ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

carmen said...

preciosas orquídeas