Professor Severus Snape's Office - click on the photo to visit it

"Happy is (s)he who, like Ulysses, has travelled far...."



Aug 19, 2015

Autograph anyone? ;) Komuś autograf? ;)


The title is a joke of course!

Yesterday I have got my own copy of Dollhouse Miniature magazine no 47.
It is my first ever miniature magazine. 

 
And it is my first ever (and who knows if not the only one ;) ) article inside. Edited and corrected and a bit chaged by Auralea who believed my works are worth showing there.



And yes I am thrilled!



And it is kind of strange to see "me" in print. Like there were not my miniatures there... ;)



Hope you will like it too. :)

***

Tytuł to oczywiście żart.
Wczoraj dotarł do mnie egzemplarz Dollhouse Miniatures nr 47. Mój pierwszy w życiu miniaturowy magazyn.
A w środku również mój pierwszy w życiu artykuł. Trochę zmieniony, a na pewno skorygowany przez Auraleę, która uwierzyła, że moje prace nadają się do magazynu.
Oczywiście jestem zachwycona.
I jest mi trochę ... dziwnie zobaczyć moje miniatury w druku. Jakby nie były moje... ;)

16 comments:

17-17 said...

Super! gratulacje Ewa :-) szczerze mówiąc jestem zdziwiona, że to pierwsza publikacja Twoich prac. Twój blog był jednym z pierwszych, które mnie zauroczyły, a było to dobrych parę lat temu. Bardzo się cieszę i jeszcze raz gratuluję!

kittyandkatminiatures said...

Congratulations! I look forward to reading the article!

elvira said...

Congratulations ..!!

Daydreamer said...

Wow! Ewa, Congratulations!!! What a great looking article! I should probably start to read the Miniature magazines... I am sure I would learn a lot! Your furniture is very beautiful and worthy of an article!!! Bravo on such a great achievement!!!

Pepper said...

Congratulations! Well deserved recognition for your amazing miniatures =0)

Kleine Vingers said...

Congratulations! You can be very proud. Greetings

Drora's minimundo said...

Wow! Your furniture are exquisite pieces. Miniature magazines should be proud to publish your work. It's time more people will get to know you.
A warm hug, Drora

Giac said...

Hello Ewa,
Congratulations on the article! I find it difficult to believe it is the first time in a magazine. I am happy your incredible artwork will be discovered by so many people.
Big hug,
Giac

Christel said...

Dear Ewa, I am so happy for you! Of course she thought your works were good enough to put in the magazine, they are ALL fabulous! Your eye for detail, and authenticity is amazing, all of your tiny works are so realistic! They could not have chose a better artist to feature! xoxoxo Christel

Maria Ireland said...

Congratulations on being printed. Wonderful article your furniture is amazing.
Hugs Maria

Plushpussycat said...

Congratulations, Ewa! I'm so, so happy for you! You deserve this wonderful success and more! Big hugs! xo Jennifer

niela said...

Gratuluję i szczerze podziwiam. Wreszcie twoje piękne prace doczekały się takiego wyróżnienia tylko dziwne ,że tak późno.
Pozdrawiam

Jennifer Hatt said...

Congrats, that's amazing!!!!

Jenn

Unknown said...

Gratulacje Ewa!

BiWuBär said...

I DO want an autograph!!! ;O) Congrats on being published - what a great article, I enjoyed reading it. Thumbs up for that magazine to recognize your talent... well, I bet there are many more articles to come.

Hugs
Birgit

Sans! said...

Hey Sis, I am back! I have decided that henceforth, instead of replying everyone on my blog, I will come to you all and see what you are up to.

This is a subdued Christmas for me. You? I see that you have not been blogging much but continue to visit your friends. Perhaps I can pressure you to post something? Anything. Even if it is a view from your window. You used to do that, remember?